MINIM is a showroom of contemporary designer furniture.
MINIM was opened in 2002 with the aim of offering in Barcelona the best selection of contemporary furniture.
- Mercè Colomer (showroom manager)
- Cristina Cañelles (interior designer)
- Laia Esteva (interior designer)
- Cristina Rosés (interior designer)
- Silvia Viader (interior designer)
- Sandra Ortiz (administration)
MINIM's shop-showroom has been conceived as a neutral open plan case of 1.000 m2 divided into two floors. That enables to expose the furniture emphasizing the design of each piece of furniture. It has two windows and an exhibition hall.
In this adress, in 1972, Paul and Salvador Plasencia established Idea Mueble , a showroom of reference in Barcelona, pioneer in distributing contemporary design furniture, which was initially located on Calle Balmes. In 1995 it was the home of Arkitektura, directed by Marta Ventós.